Weichert, Realtors - Diana Realty
414 S MAIN ST
ABR®, GRI, CRS
Office: 410.893.1200 Cell: 410.218.0034
My objective is to professionally manage the marketing and sale of your real estate for the maximum amount of money in the least amount of time with as little inconvenience as possible AND... even a little bit of fun!
- Lifetime member of the Harford County Million Dollar Association
- Full-time CENTURION® Producer (2002-2007) servicing Harford, Cecil and Baltimore Counties
- Dedicated and determined to produce results for you - always with enthusiasm!
- Service with a smile and even a little bit of FUN - buying and selling should be a good experience for you!
- Many satisfied customers and clients (just ask me for a reference)
- Experienced in all aspects of the disposition of real estate
- Dedicated to always providing the best service possible to each and every person I work with!
- An agent who checks her e-mail several times a day
- Member of: Harford County Association of Realtor®, Maryland Association of Realtors, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, and Harford County Womens Council of Realtors®
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute*
- Affiliated with: Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MRIS), Accredited Buyer's Agent Council** and Certified Residential Sales Council***
- Property Manager for Anthony R. Diana Management, Inc.
AWARDS and RECOGNITION
- CENTURION Producer 2002-2007
- GRI - Graduate Real Estate Institute
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representation
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CENTURY 21® VIP® Referral Agent/Relocation Specialist
- CENTURY 21® Master Club and Platinum Award
- Associate Broker
- Management for rentals and investment properties
- Spending time with my husband and children!
- Attending football and baseball games
*The GRI designation is considered the nation’s number one real estate designation and may only be earned after successfully completing a rigorous educational program. This program requires 92 hours of live course instruction from a statewide faculty selected because of extensive experience in their own areas of expertise. This designation is available only to members of the local, state and National Association of REALTORS®. GRI is recognized nationwide as the standard for real estate professionalism and knowledge.
**The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. The ABR designation is geared towards agents who wish to enhance their buyer representation skills, and provides proof to prospective buyer-clients of their proficiency at servicing the special needs of buyers. To attain the ABR Designation, a Realtor must meet the education and experience criteria.
***CRS is the symbol of excellence in residential real estate. Council of Residential Specialists members have proven they have the experience, training and commitment to be among the best in their profession.